Friday, March 4, 2011

Abnormality and Adventure

I was so much depressed to think about that "What is the difference between abnormality and adventure". I thought ,a lot but couldn't got the point then finally I met Allama Iqbal and asked the same question ,"What's the difference between abnormality and adventure"
Allama Iqbal answered
میں نے ہزاروں سال فطرت سے ہم نشینی اختیار کی
میں اس کے ساتھ پیوست ہو گیا اور اپنے آپ کو فنا کر دیا
لیکن میری تمام تر سرگزشت ان حروف پر مشتمل ہے
 میں تراشتا ہوں، پوجتا ہوں اور توڑ دیتا ہوں



thanks to Allama Iqbal, I got the answer of my question.

what is Adventure?

 میں تراشتا ہوں، پوجتا ہوں
"I carve, I worship" 
that's the adventure of man

What is abnormality??
اور توڑ دیتا ہوں
"and I destroy " 
that's the abnormality,true answer of abnormality... and this abnormaity is a Crown ;true Crown on the head of Humanbeing.

written by :
Fareeha Farooq. 

2 comments:

  1. So you could say that the intent makes the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intention always makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete